So, wow, 2 posts in one day. Jeepers. I must not have anything else to do. Teehee.
Actually, just wanted to say how crappy my day tried to be, and it almost got me, but thanks to very dear friends, it ended up being a wonderful day. Had a 'sad attack' hit me from out of NO where - and it got me down, but not for long. My best friend truly is my sister - she knows me like no other, and can bring me up when she knows I need it. I am so very lucky to have her, and her hubby in my life. They cooked a scrumptious tex mex quesadilla meal that was awesome, despite my sinuses screaming enough with the spice. But, alas, once I removed said chipotle pepper, all was much better in the world.
Off to read new astrology books I got at B&N today...moohoohahaha.
Til next time...
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment